Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Saturday, September 30, 2006

September 2006

In September I was working now at Brad's uncle's Dentist office and going to school at MCC. Brad was able to get a job with Brother Gordan at the McClintock Seminary.
By this time we were ready to get engaged, we had already talked about getting married since the summer. I was a little wary of being so young, but I had such a good feeling that he would be a good man and we would have a great family. There was one little thing keeping us from getting engaged, neither of us had much money at all. He was waiting to sell his truck so he could have enough money for a ring.  During this month I went with Brad's family to their Thomas Family Reunion in Young AZ. While we were there the grounds keeping of the camp actually offered to buy Brad's truck! What a blessing.


I also ran my third Half Marathon during this month, and I thought Brad would propose that weekend but he didn't. But the Next weekend. September 22, Brad was excited and I knew something was up. He took me to the pond behind the bank of Arizona building and proposed there. Of course I said yes. That night he took me salsa dancing and we had a great time.

No comments: