I think I have been in denial this past week that school has really started up again, The whole four weeks off were so wonderful! It was so much fun to spend time with our families and each other! Brad worked, and I was carefree and able to do lots of things I had been putting off during the semester ( defrost freezer,organize closet,clean the carpets, etc..)
School is back and we are back to our busy lives. Brad is still working 2 jobs,volunteering at Banner Desert,working with the young men, coaching our ward's Deacons basketball team,and finishing up his last semester at ASU.
I'm 1/4 Dental Hygienist, and I'm in my second semester of dental Hygiene school.( that's enough to keep me swamped)I get to start bringing in patients this semester. ( YAY! and YIKES!) I'm also serving with the beehives and love that.
Anyway that whats going on here and here is a lovely picture of the tooth I practiced putting a sealant on tonight! It was fun, then we practiced them on each other!

School is back and we are back to our busy lives. Brad is still working 2 jobs,volunteering at Banner Desert,working with the young men, coaching our ward's Deacons basketball team,and finishing up his last semester at ASU.
I'm 1/4 Dental Hygienist, and I'm in my second semester of dental Hygiene school.( that's enough to keep me swamped)I get to start bringing in patients this semester. ( YAY! and YIKES!) I'm also serving with the beehives and love that.
Anyway that whats going on here and here is a lovely picture of the tooth I practiced putting a sealant on tonight! It was fun, then we practiced them on each other!
5 comments:
You can clean my teeth anytime, Lisa!
Nice tooth, Lisa. I'm glad you had such a nice break.
That is quite a beautiful tooth!
lisa i think you are cute.
and i enjoy sitting next to you in class.
even though we don't know how to put a skull back together....
sweet tooth!
and happy anniversary! woohoo 2 years :)
Post a Comment