I was finally able to cash in my Christmas present this past Friday when Brad and I went and saw Wicked! I was so excited to go and It was definitely worth waiting for, so awesome! Brad, you're the best, Thanks so much!
No way we went too! what night did you go? we went on a tuesday. that was our first time seeing it. so awesome and i love that defying gravity song! awesome!!!!:)
5 comments:
ahhhh i love it!!!!!!!!!
i will see you thursday.
i got toothpaste!
... floss is tomorrows goal!
You guys are so cute!
What a great present!!
I love that show too! It lives up to its reputation, huh? Can't wait to see ya back at school. We have so much to catch up on : )
No way we went too! what night did you go? we went on a tuesday. that was our first time seeing it. so awesome and i love that defying gravity song! awesome!!!!:)
Post a Comment