This is the best version I have seen of this.
Wow, quite the ensemble!
I'm so jealous! How did you get Mike Wazowski to join your dance group?!?Side note--the word verification they are having me type in to post this comment is "pootties"
Whoa! Brad can do the splits now?!?! I like seeing it with five people!
I just played it for Eric, and he cracked up the whole time. He said, "There's monsters in it!"
You have a very multicultural/multispecies family. My kids enjoyed this too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is the best version I have seen of this.
Wow, quite the ensemble!
I'm so jealous! How did you get Mike Wazowski to join your dance group?!?
Side note--the word verification they are having me type in to post this comment is "pootties"
Whoa! Brad can do the splits now?!?! I like seeing it with five people!
I just played it for Eric, and he cracked up the whole time. He said, "There's monsters in it!"
You have a very multicultural/multispecies family. My kids enjoyed this too!
Post a Comment