We started off this Holiday Break with me taking the Local Anesthesia Board, with Brad as my Patient. Hopefully he didn't have too much of a merry trismus (trimus is muscle trauma from a local anesthesia injection). I passed that Thank goodness, and I'm looking forward to a few more of those boards next semester:)
On Christmas Eve we went and Hiked Camelback mountain with Lisa,Drew and Mitchell.



On Christmas Day we enjoyed time with our families.
Sitting under the Mistletoe with Mitchell.

Playing with our Nieces and Nephews new toys...


On the 28th of December Brad and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary. We even spent the whole day together, though it was lying on our couches sick, nonetheless it was quality time.

We were able to go to Britton and Heather's Wedding and had a fun day with all activities that go along with such an occasion.

Brad also had an interview at AT Still University, the DO school in Mesa, and he was able to have a guest! So I went with him and got to experience all the excitement of interview day without actually feeling the pressure of an interview.

Brad also has an interview set up for Midwestern in Glendale in a couple of weeks. We are still hoping to hear from some more schools as well.
I feel like this whole break was plagued with colds and the remnants of the colds, so that's a little lame, but then, it has been nice to be able to relax quite a bit.
On Christmas Eve we went and Hiked Camelback mountain with Lisa,Drew and Mitchell.


On Christmas Day we enjoyed time with our families.
Sitting under the Mistletoe with Mitchell.

Playing with our Nieces and Nephews new toys...
On the 28th of December Brad and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary. We even spent the whole day together, though it was lying on our couches sick, nonetheless it was quality time.
We were able to go to Britton and Heather's Wedding and had a fun day with all activities that go along with such an occasion.
Brad also had an interview at AT Still University, the DO school in Mesa, and he was able to have a guest! So I went with him and got to experience all the excitement of interview day without actually feeling the pressure of an interview.

Brad also has an interview set up for Midwestern in Glendale in a couple of weeks. We are still hoping to hear from some more schools as well.
I feel like this whole break was plagued with colds and the remnants of the colds, so that's a little lame, but then, it has been nice to be able to relax quite a bit.
2 comments:
Glad to hear the boards went went for you, Lisa and that Brad has more interviews! I loved the picture of you and Mitchell under the mistletoe.
Yea, I love updates and pictures! Glad your boards went well - love cute Mitchell under the mistletoe - sorry you've been sick - love Heather's wedding-day hair so much - anything else I missed?
Post a Comment