I can't quite wrap my head around the idea of being done with hygiene school. For the last 2 years Monday through Thursday (10am-9:30pm), most Fridays, and sometimes Saturdays and Sundays I've been completely consumed by it. I still feel like there is something I should be studying or a project to complete, but no. It has challenged me like nothing else has, but has been totally worth it.
Here are some pictures from the Hygiene Graduation.

Here is a tribute to the man who has played a huge role in helping me through this journey. Brad was the one to encourage me to keep going when I wanted to back out of applying to hygiene school, because I felt I couldn't do it. He took on extra roles to allow me to just focus on school. He is always kind and listens to me when I go on about gum disease or hygiene politics. Brad was my very first patient, not my most cooperative patient, but a very good guinea pig indeed. I appreciate the sacrifices he has made on my behalf and love him very much.

Here I am receiving the unique and highly coveted "Golden Scaler" award. This award is given by the clinical faculty and goes to a student who has shown much improvement in the area of instrumentation and patient care. The instrument is a golden anterior 5/6 curet, for those interested.

Thank you to everyone that has been so supportive through this process.
Here are some pictures from the Hygiene Graduation.

Here is a tribute to the man who has played a huge role in helping me through this journey. Brad was the one to encourage me to keep going when I wanted to back out of applying to hygiene school, because I felt I couldn't do it. He took on extra roles to allow me to just focus on school. He is always kind and listens to me when I go on about gum disease or hygiene politics. Brad was my very first patient, not my most cooperative patient, but a very good guinea pig indeed. I appreciate the sacrifices he has made on my behalf and love him very much.

Here I am receiving the unique and highly coveted "Golden Scaler" award. This award is given by the clinical faculty and goes to a student who has shown much improvement in the area of instrumentation and patient care. The instrument is a golden anterior 5/6 curet, for those interested.

Thank you to everyone that has been so supportive through this process.
4 comments:
Congratulations Lisa! I'm so proud of you!
Congratulations again!! You make Brad and the rest of
us Shumways very proud!
Congrats again, Lisa. That is so awesome about the award. You definitely deserve it!!
Congratulations, Lisa! I am so happy for you. That is such a big accomplishment - you should be so proud.
Post a Comment