Rev up those engines....

It's time to go....

Brad has officially started medical school and all the studying that goes with it. He was told that trying to take in all the information will be like trying to drink from a fire hose (Who's thirsty?). I think that's a good way to put it. He is having to drive to far away Glendale everyday so he has been listening to recorded lectures in the car. There is nothing like a long drive and biochemistry to keep you going!
We are packing up all our stuff and cleaning up our happy apartment in hopes for a closing date. Though its been extremely snail-like, It looks like things are pretty promising that we should be getting the town house soon, perhaps next week soon.
I'm still actively pursuing a Dental Hygiene job and hope that I will get some work soon. If anyone knows any Dentists on the west side raise your hand! I mean let me know :)

It's time to go....

Brad has officially started medical school and all the studying that goes with it. He was told that trying to take in all the information will be like trying to drink from a fire hose (Who's thirsty?). I think that's a good way to put it. He is having to drive to far away Glendale everyday so he has been listening to recorded lectures in the car. There is nothing like a long drive and biochemistry to keep you going!
We are packing up all our stuff and cleaning up our happy apartment in hopes for a closing date. Though its been extremely snail-like, It looks like things are pretty promising that we should be getting the town house soon, perhaps next week soon.
I'm still actively pursuing a Dental Hygiene job and hope that I will get some work soon. If anyone knows any Dentists on the west side raise your hand! I mean let me know :)
2 comments:
Glad for the update. I hope that things finalize soon with the apartment. What a crazy experience!
I just played catch up on your blog. Since you are private, it's hidden at the bottom. It sounds like you've had a busy and exciting fall. We are on opposite sides of the planet--we are far east and you are on the far west.
Post a Comment