Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Here is a little bit of the Halloween celebrating we did this year.

I dressed up as a fifties housewife for an awesome Halloween carnival put on by Brad's aunt Carolyn. She had tons of games , activities, prizes and treats for the kids (and adults :) ) Carolyn knows how to put on a party!

I have recently started some research marketing where I get paid to take surveys and try products. It's pretty pathetic reimbursement, but its fun to try new products that companies are wanting to put on the market. I can't say what the most recent product is but it came by special delivery and had some dry ice in the package. Brad and I love to play with dry ice, so we made some "spooky" Gatorade with it.
One night for dinner this past week I made up some "Mummy" dogs. I got the idea from the Family fun website.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute, Lisa.

Allison said...

Loved the costume. You look perfect, Lisa.