Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brad playing QB

Brad has been playing on a Flag football team with some of his classmates. Their team name is Anatomic dead-space  ( You can ask Brad what that means exactly). There are actually quite a wide array of nerdy team names. I got the pleasure of being the official time keeper at the game.

6 comments:

Rex and Diane said...

How many touchdown passes have you thrown? Dad

Sarah said...

How many interceptions have you thrown? :)

Lisa Shumway said...

I like both these questions:) I'm sure there are some of both. The ratio however, I will have to let Brad answer that one.

Bradley Shumway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bradley Shumway said...

Well, we only played two games, because on our third, the other team forfeited (they didn't show). We lost the first, won the second. Then we were all too busy so we decided to just pull out of the tournament. The first game we didn't know what we were doing, had a great defense but no offense (they were getting a lot of pressure and I had no time and we didn't know who was running what routes). I threw a couple of bad picks in that one, but threw for one touchdown and ran in for another. (I also had an interception on defense). The second game we won like 35 to 6 (so all those touchdowns were thrown by me, except one which I caught for the touchdown, and one I intercepted and ran back for a TD). So I caught 2 interceptions and didn't throw any interceptions in that game. There you go, an extremely detailed analysis...It was a fun, but we were all too busy to continue.

Sarah said...

Well Brad, I'm glad that you were able to help your team a little bit. :) It sounds like you had fun for the few games you played. I wish you had more spare time to enjoy sports more often.