Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Big News

Look out for a new Shumway coming in October 2011!

8 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations again! We are so happy for you!

Brooke and Mike said...

AH! That is SO exciting. It brought tears to me eyes...I am so happy for you guys : ) Love the video idea too!!

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Congrats!!!! What a creative way to tell everyone. Oh and October babies are the best!!!!

Elyse said...

Yeah! congrats!!!!

WEmily said...

Congratulations!! We are really excited for you guys! I love the way you announced it too. It's really cute!

Wendi and Matt said...

So cute!!! Congrats!!!

Nate & Tiffany Mortensen said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

Stacie, Hollie, and Michelle said...

Congratulations Brad and Lisa! I absolutely LOVED the way you told your families! That is the best way to get the natural reaction on camera! If you don't mind, if one day we ever have kids I'd like to use this method to share the news!
How exciting!!!! I can't believe we've been gone from AZ for a year already, time really flies... but I really Hope you are doing well!!