Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner
Baby Belly
 |
| 30 Weeks | |
|
Here is a picture taken a little over a week ago of my pregnant belly. Now that it's easier to tell that I'm pregnant I've had a lot more people taking it upon themselves to rub my belly. I was warned that this would happen and at least no strangers have done it, but its still awkward. I should just start rubbing their belly back, that would probably make them get the point that its weird.
4 comments:
Weird, I agree!
You look so cute, by the way!
Oh my goodness, you look SO good pregnant. And I think you should totally rub the other people's bellies. Really, it's never socially acceptable when you're not pregnant, so why do people think it is when you are? You're not actually touching the baby for crying out loud.
So cute....I'm so excited!!!
And I dare you to rub someone else's belly. That would be great!
Oh Lisa, I can't believe you're 30 weeks in that picture! You look so good. I agree with all the other comments. It's definitely so weird to have your belly rubbed. Miss you!
Post a Comment