What a great video! Audrey and I watched it together and both grinned the whole time. Audrey said, "She has no pantses on."
Love that girl!!! She's really watching her hands a lot now (in addition to all the kicking)!
It's awesome to hear you as a mommy. cute cute cute! Kenna is precious : )
This is such a fun age. I love when they are just so happy kicking their legs and looking around. She is a cutie!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a great video! Audrey and I watched it together and both grinned the whole time. Audrey said, "She has no pantses on."
Love that girl!!! She's really watching her hands a lot now (in addition to all the kicking)!
It's awesome to hear you as a mommy. cute cute cute! Kenna is precious : )
This is such a fun age. I love when they are just so happy kicking their legs and looking around. She is a cutie!!
Post a Comment