Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Monday, February 13, 2012

Sing us a song, You're the piano man

 I think all of us here have been thoroughly enjoying Brad's new calling as the primary pianist in our ward. 
 
Apparently it's not just us who have been enjoying it. I've heard several comments from the primary leaders that Brad is a pleasure to have in primary. I'm glad that he is behaving himself. Though, the word in the halls is that he can play on one foot with his eyes closed! Sounds a little rambunctious to me. 

3 comments:

Julie Rowse said...

Brad, I wish you could be my primary pianist. We would have some serious fun.

Sarah said...

I love this. Makenna looks seriously impressed with her dad. And I'm glad I heard the story behind the eyes closed, one foot playing. I love my extraordinarily talented brother!!

Allison said...

It really is the greatest calling, although I never played on one foot with my eyes closed. But I did have Lanita as my assistant, which made Primary quite rambunctious at times. Her rendition of The Wise Man and the Foolish Man was my favorite.