At the beginning of August I helped put on a baby shower for Jenny, a gal I visit teach in my ward. My friend let us use her house and I think it turned out well.. Jenny welcomed her little boy this past Thursday so it was good timing. Here are the pictures so you can see just about every last detail.
| Kerree, Kaylie, Shan and Valerie |
| Favors |
| Jenny, the mommy to be |
| Sister konegay and Sister Dubois |
| Makenna and her friend Kallie "helping" with presents |
| Sister Thresa showing off some gifts. |
| My friends that helped me put on the shower. Kailey, Shan, Jenny, Me and Tonya |
6 comments:
Great Job, Lisa!!! Everything turned out really cute.
Cute pics! It was a great party! Glad I was able to help! And, glad my house was clean!!!!! You throw a good party!
I think you need to be the official party planner for any Shumway gatherings. You are so talented Lisa!
WoW, very impressive work. When did you find time to put that together? You are an awesome VTer!
Everything turned out super cute, Lis!
Terrific job! It all looks so cute!
Post a Comment