Sometimes you just have to spice things up a bit, like playing with the very expired cannery beans that have been sitting in the cupboard. Apparently food storage isn't just for food emergencies, but for boredom ones too! After establishing that the beans were not for eating, this little activity provided 40 mins of supervised fun ( otherwise beans would have been on every inch of the floor). It would have gone on forever, this kept her so busy.
I've tried to show Makenna that load noises aren't scary by acting excited whenever I turn on the vacuum or blender. So now whenever I turn them on she does this kinda crazy laugh.
2 comments:
My kids and I enjoyed these videos. The kids laughed through the crazy blender laugh video.
I can't believe those beans didn't get everywhere. There is no way I could do that with Jacob.
Post a Comment