This the very beginning of Brad and Lisa.. We went on our first date on May 27th shortly after I Graduated high school. We went to the driving range and then played Jenga and Battleship. We watched emperor's new groove and ate Ice Cream Sandwiches. I was so nervous to be going on a date with a Returned Missionary, but things went well. We went to quite a few single adult activities together and then I got scared and wasn't sure I wanted to go out with him again. But after about a week I realized I missed his attention. By my birthday weekend, we had gone on several more dates, held hands, kissed and soon we were officially dating.
Our first picture together.
We went on some fun dates this summer, Ice skating, Seeing the musical,the wizard of oz, seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and staying out way too late, and playing volley ball and getting caught in a HUGE monsoon after.
We went on some fun dates this summer, Ice skating, Seeing the musical,the wizard of oz, seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and staying out way too late, and playing volley ball and getting caught in a HUGE monsoon after.
Brad let me try to cut his hair. It took FOREVER and I was so stressed out!
My Grandpa Andersen passed away in July. He had lived with my family for so many years. What a sweet, sweet Danish man. Even as his mind seem to go, he had a good sense of humor and was very patient. I'm grateful for the example he set in his life as a temple worker and avid gardener.



No comments:
Post a Comment