Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The best things in life are free..

....and that includes low quality phone pictures and birthday meals! Makenna was my birthday buddy this year as we took advantage of the free birthday offers that came into my inbox. She quite enjoyed all the restaurants and loved drinking through a straw!
 Breakfast at IHOP
 Fancy dinner at Benihana... She called it bubby hana
 umm no time for pictures, there is ice cream on the table!
 Free car wash at Dani's
Finished off with a lunch at Rubios and some free socks at Famous footwear. ( I didn't find any shoes I wanted to use my $5.00 certificate they sent me)
For my birthday dinner at my parents, it was very  thanksgivingesk. A Turkey roast, mashed potatoes and Erin's heavenly homemade rolls. I was feeling very grateful to be turning 25!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad Brad married you and that you're one of my sisters now. I love you!

And I'm glad you have such a cute little buddy to go get all your free stuff with...I really need to sign up for all these things, but only remember on my actual birthday, when it's too late.

Sarah said...

Looks great it was a great, money-saving day!

Julie Rowse said...

What a fun birthday! You need to teach me all your free birthday tricks.