Brad- Has had several very busy months with more demanding rotations and residency interviews. He interviewed at 7 programs. Most did a good job of selling themselves because it seemed like Brad's ranking order kept changing after each one :) Only a few more months and then he graduates, I can't believe it. We are starting to see the light of this tunnel. We also know there are more tunnels to come, like residency tunnels!
Lisa- I took quite a few continuing education classes earlier this year and at one of them I learned about tonsil stones. What they are, how to remove them etc. Then a few weeks ago I had a little bit of a sore throat and looked in the mirror and saw that I had one! I was actually kind of excited because I knew what it was and how I was going to get it out! I know its stupid but I was all proud of myself.
A few weeks ago our really good friends Kailey and Chase Irwin moved back to Utah. Chase finished law school and I couldn't find a way to sabotage their move. Kailey and I have become very close and we have helped each other out a lot over the last couple years. Makenna really adores Kailey and their little boy Lucas. I've been lucky to have such a good friend and I'm sad to have them leave.
Now to the kids---A few randoms pictures and short videos from the past couple of months
A huge bump! It was flat by the next day, but it scared us a lot.
Makenna "Helping" Tanner play
\


.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
I get tonsil stones all the time! What tricks did you learn?
That's exciting to be close to the end of school. I was so excited when we reached that stage!
I learned to take them out with a q-tip. YouTube how to remove tonsil stones and it will show you how. :)
I'm getting so excited for match day for you guys!! Just think, Brad will be done with residency before Phillip. That's a positive thought, right?! :)
I enjoyed the new post - thanks for sharing your thoughts and pictures of the kids! Sure miss you all....
Makenna is so sweet with her baby Tanner boy! I just love it.
I love the pictures with the kids together...it's a cute foreshadowing of all the time they'll spend playing together.
So it turns out I've had tonsil stones before. I just didn't know that it was a thing. I just kind-of scraped them out. Weird.
Post a Comment