Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Friday, May 1, 2015

The Everyday Collection: April

 I swear this kids spend so much time on our kitchen table. I think he is just trying to make me become accustom to it so I just think its normal. 
 Its not unusual for Brad  to come home to the kids naked and running away crazy to avoid getting their pajamas on :)
 Say hello to one of the newest members of the no nap club. that means falling asleep in random places every so often.
 Tanner helping me mow the lawn
 Enchanted Island with cousins

All the little ones riding in the car
Makenna is always asking to do a project these days. This one is getting a little "onto hand'.

Enjoying nice park weather and a cute boy :)
 We watched this little duck family for weeks. It was really fun to see the ducklings grow each week as we went to the park.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Tanner on the table brings back memories of Nick on the table. He pretty much lived up there too.