Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Sunday, August 16, 2015

June 2015

Summer started with swimming lessons for Makenna. It was so nice to not have to drag her to them this year. She was excited to go and sad when it was over. She has made so much progress through out the summer.




 Brad had picked up a bunch of sand to fill in holes in our lawn. The kids loved playing in it before it got too hot.
 This was during Tanner's eating way too sand phase! Let's just say I've changed way to many sandy poopy diapers. Yuck!
Playing with little animals. Give this little guy a little animal to carry around and you have a happy camper. Try to take it away, and you will face the wrath of Tanner.










3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all the posts! Glad I checked tonight!

Justin and Christie said...

I love her singing! She is so fun! And Tanner and his sand!

Allison said...

Makenna is such a good singer! I'm impressed she learned all the words!