I love having our Christmas tree up! It's pretty tall,so its a good thing these apartments have tall ceilings. I got it at a yard sale last year for only $3! I think I get this from my dad, who I would say is a sucker for yard sales. I think he has given me the instinct that when I pass by one, for some reason I just have to look. I rarely ever find or buy anything, but occasionally it pays off!
There's nothing like a little bit of Homemade Christmas Ornaments!
2 comments:
That's a lovely $3 tree! Way to go. It's fun to see close-ups of the homemade ornaments. I got my Christmas boxes out yesterday (because I had to get out my nativities for our stake display), but I haven't started decorating yet.
I like the ornaments. Sadly I never made one of those with my picture in it. I guess I didn't have the cool teachers!
Post a Comment