Brad and I went up to Utah for his mission reunion.Brad(and me too) had a wonderful time reuniting with his mission president and a lot of his mission companions/buddies. We stayed with Spencer and Emily and had a fun time with them and our nephews and niece. We had lots of snow to play in! We "snowboarded" down the neighbor's driveway, and the snow was just right for a snowball fight and a snowman.
The drive home took about 2 hours longer than we planned with the icy roads and the accident at the top of the Hoover Dam. For a time we just got out of the car to hang out and stretch, because we weren't going anywhere!




The drive home took about 2 hours longer than we planned with the icy roads and the accident at the top of the Hoover Dam. For a time we just got out of the car to hang out and stretch, because we weren't going anywhere!
1 comment:
That accident looks very frustrating, but I appreciated the birthday call while you were waiting!! I'm glad I could capitalize on that. :-)
Post a Comment