Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quilt

I finally finished this quilt that I started about two years ago. I suddenly got the motivation to put it all together. The squares are t-shirts from some things that brad and I have done. This is the first quilt I've completed all by myself. In the past, I would start one, then usually get over whelmed and my mom would come to the rescue. Its not perfect, but I'm pretty proud of it and we get a kick out of looking at it.

7 comments:

Julie Rowse said...

That is so cool! You guys sure did a ton more things in high school than I did.

Sarah said...

That's really cute. I've thrown all my old shirts out, but it would have been fun to do something like that with them.

Brooke and Mike said...

After conquering our local anesthesia class last week, I have had a similar enthusiasm and have finished many open-ended projects around the house. I may have to steal your quilt idea though. I LOVE IT!

Holli said...

I love this! I've been wanting to do something like this for James and I, I might steal your idea.

Jen Western said...

Hey Lisa, I am glad I found your blog! I feel like we never get to keep in touch, so this will be a great way, I have seen a few of you and Brad's adventures, and they look so fun...well I love ya, and I will talk to you later!

Laura said...

Oh Lisa! That quilt is pretty great...

It's always fun to see what you're doing. I was just talking to a friend of mine and telling them about some of our Arizona adventures: performing plays in my garage, eating otter pots on your trampoline, swimming, selling grapefruit, and walking to Target...

Good times.I'd love to see the pictures you've been scanning!

WEmily said...

I love that idea. Which of you went to Philmont? That place is awesome.