Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bradley its your Birthday!

This is a little late, but it was Brad's Birthday this past Sunday! He's 25! My Niece made him this super cute card. Brad Loved it, it's no surprise, because its Sun Devil themed!



No Sun Devil Fan home would be complete without a large poster of one of ASU's Defensive ends, Dexter Davis, on their wall. We now feel like our apartment is a home :)

4 comments:

Allison said...

That is so funny! I love it!

Sarah said...

Lisa, all I can say is that you're a very nice wife. :-)

Bradley Shumway said...

What she didn't mention is that the poster is far from in the open. It's behind the door in our study room, although I thought it would look nice next to the picture of the Mesa Temple! ha ha

Erin Willis said...

I hadn't seen the card, only the envelope. That's so cute! I hope you had a great birthday, Brad.