WHORAY!!!! I've been a little haunted by the words "National Boards" since I've started hygiene school.
"That will be on the National Board"
"You'll need to know this for boards"
etc, etc.....
SO after stuffing all the knowledge I could out of these..

I took the test and it was LONG, but I think it went well, and now I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Now I just have to wait for the results and bring on Spring Break!
"That will be on the National Board"
"You'll need to know this for boards"
etc, etc.....
SO after stuffing all the knowledge I could out of these..
I took the test and it was LONG, but I think it went well, and now I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Now I just have to wait for the results and bring on Spring Break!
2 comments:
Yea!! I'm so glad you're done with that. Enjoy your spring break!
Congrats!!
Post a Comment