Before we started taking all our stuff off the walls and packing things up I wanted to remember what what our apartment looked like. I took some pictures when we lived in the "luxurious Haven apartments" but we had already started packing so it doesn't really document what it looked like. So for those of you who never made it over to our apartment... get ready for the tour. Nothing fancy, but maybe fun to see where The Shumways have lived for the past 3 years.
Come on in..

Dining Area with the usual table covered with mail/textbooks etc....
Our kitchen with lovely retro yellow appliances...
Have a seat......

Wow.. A bathroom
The "Other Bedroom".We did start packing this room, hence the mess, but it really doesn't even look that different that it normally did. Except for the annual, maybe semiannual re-organizational days it was a big catch all room.
Our Bedroom
another bathroom.. and this picture will forever remind me of all the hard work it takes to keep glass doors soap scrum free.
I'm getting sad to leave La Casa de Thomas apartments. You can't beat the vaulted ceilings and a pool right outside your door, the great neighbors and the shortest commute to church ever. I'm so grateful for the times we've had here and will look back with wonderful memories.
Come on in..
Dining Area with the usual table covered with mail/textbooks etc....
5 comments:
I too hated scrubbing those same shower doors and tiles. But my stay was only for 1 year! I hope all goes well with the closing and move.
That was smart to take pictures before leaving. I will always have fond memories of our apartment there.
Wow. That brought back memories. Those shower doors were evil.
We will all definately miss you guys being so close! LOVE YOU!!
I can't believe that in three years I never saw the inside of your place! I will forever love those apartments!
Post a Comment