Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A chance of showers

I was lucky to have two wonderful baby showers. It was a downpour of adorable baby clothes and all kinds of cute baby stuff. I feel really blessed to have such great friends and family who came and helped put them on. 
Shower at the Shumway's

Me and My Mom

Cute Nieces

Me and Erin
Quilt made by Allie


Shower from Rose Garden Ward




4 comments:

Lisa Hall said...

I bet you got a lot of cute baby girl things...how fun! Thanks for sharing these pictures.

Brooke and Mike said...

How fun! Well, we can't wait to see pictures of baby once she gets here : ) You look great, btw!!

Julie Rowse said...

I wish I could have been there!

Tonya's Territory said...

It was great to be able to go to one of your showers. It was lots of fun! I hope you got a lot of useful things....I know there is always lots more to buy! Babys are like that. Of course, my sister says all you need is love...and diapers. :) Hope you are feeling well!