Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Here are a few pictures from Makenna's first Halloween.

 Mark and Alyce joined us for some pumpkin carving fun on Saturday.
 Makenna and I stayed home and handed out candy to the trick-or-treaters.
 Makenna wanted to show pride for her favorite team.
 She was born a Sun Devil.
All worn out!

7 comments:

Erin Willis said...

The girls keep asking when they can see Makenna again. They used to ask when Brad and Lisa are coming over. And Whitney keeps reminding me what a great baby holder she is. :) She makes a very cute Sun Devil!

Tonya's Territory said...

How precious! I love her hair! She is sure a cutie!

Allison said...

What a sweet little cheerleader! I love her hair...she has more hair at a couple weeks old than Audrey did at a year.

Sarah said...

Oh, she's so cute. The "costume" looks so cute on her. Just think - next Halloween she'll probably be toddling around.

Julie Rowse said...

I love that her costume can also double as game day gear. I think she should wear it tomorrow. :) Glad you started the brainwashing at an early age!

Bradley Shumway said...

Precisely, Julie! I bet she'll fit it very nicely for the PAC12 championship game a little while down the road from now!

Lisa Hall said...

Oh, Makenna is so adorable! I love the last picture and how her legs are tucked up. Can't wait to hold her!