Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome to the World!

Makenna Shumway
October 13th 2011
3:37 Pm
7 Lbs 5 oz
20.25 in.
 
 Brad was able to help deliver Makenna, I think this was a neat experience for a Doctor in the making.

The Proud Daddy, he loves this little girl!
 First Family Photo
 
Makenna's first bath: she had 12 visitors there to witness the first bath!
 Mom and Dad, Grandpa and Grandma Shumway and Butler, Great grandma Thomas, Erin, Jordan, Christie and Justin, and Allie.
We love this sweet girl.
 Look at all the hair!
We are home and doing well,  we are just so thankful to have both Grandma's tag teaming to help us while Brad is  trying to keep up with school. We wouldn't be able to do it without them!

4 comments:

Justin and Christie said...

She is so cute! Can't wait to see her again!

Tonya's Territory said...

Lisa...she is ADORABLE!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! If/when the grandmas get tired or you just need something random, please let me know. I'd love to help! And, I'd like to take a peek at this precious little one in person sometime soon! Oh, and I love her name! I don't know how you managed to look good in the first family photo, but you do!
Congratulations!!!!

Julie Rowse said...

I can't get over how cute she is! Why do I have to live so far away?!

Brooke and Mike said...

Wow, she is a beautiful newborn! We hope to meet her someday : ) Hope you are doing well and feeling ok too.