She loves it!!! Those seat things are so cool.
What a pro!
Okay, Makenna is just so cute! With the video I was able to get a good look at her hair - I love how it sticks up! I like your family pictures too :)
Nick and I have watched Makenna's movies LOTS of times. Too bad she's not making royalties off of them! And today he included "Baby Kenna" in a verbal list of all his friends (Brad and Lisa were included too).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She loves it!!! Those seat things are so cool.
What a pro!
Okay, Makenna is just so cute! With the video I was able to get a good look at her hair - I love how it sticks up! I like your family pictures too :)
Nick and I have watched Makenna's movies LOTS of times. Too bad she's not making royalties off of them! And today he included "Baby Kenna" in a verbal list of all his friends (Brad and Lisa were included too).
Post a Comment