How'd the jog go? Was she better with the sunglasses? Sorry I missed seeing you on Friday night. I saw Makenna with mom, and saw you from a distance. I was back and forth from McKemy to transport Jackson to baseball so I was kind of in and out.
I had to get some sunglasses for Mitchell too when I would take him out jogging. It seems like the seats of strollers are reclined so the sun is always in their eyes.
I just have to say that looking at your blog just makes me smile. Makenna is SO cute! She has changed so much since I was there.
4 comments:
How'd the jog go? Was she better with the sunglasses? Sorry I missed seeing you on Friday night. I saw Makenna with mom, and saw you from a distance. I was back and forth from McKemy to transport Jackson to baseball so I was kind of in and out.
The sunglasses worked great! She seemed to enjoy the jog much better.
I had to get some sunglasses for Mitchell too when I would take him out jogging. It seems like the seats of strollers are reclined so the sun is always in their eyes.
I just have to say that looking at your blog just makes me smile. Makenna is SO cute! She has changed so much since I was there.
Such cute pics! I love the one with the spatula!
Post a Comment