Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Friday, April 27, 2012

Playing Dress Up

This is Makenna's Blessing Dress. She was blessed at just a little over 6 weeks old so it was quite big on her at the time. Now it won't even zip up all the way! I didn't really get many pictures of her by herself and the one's I did, didn't turn out so I wanted to take a few pictures of her in it before she was way too big. I just thought these were pretty sweet so I thought I'd share.



Look at the new tooth peeking through on the bottom!

5 comments:

Julie Rowse said...

She is just so beautiful. That last picture looks so much like you, Lisa.

dorabutler said...

OH MY GOODNESS THESE ARE JUST WONDERFUL.

Lisa Hall said...

Oooo, she is so cute! Her hair is really growing out, and I just love her blue eyes. I liked your other post of her squealing at the store. I'm sure you got all kinds of reactions with that!

Brooke and Mike said...

The gerber baby better watch out...Makenna is gunna give her a run for her money! She has such a perfect baby face! It makes me giggle b/c she is So cute!

Allison said...

She is SO cute! The pictures turned out great!