I just realized that I had gone through the whole day and didn't look at the calendar. My mom posted a picture on Facebook and helped me remember that today was the day my oldest brother Scott passed away 35 years ago. He was just 3 years old and passed away from leukemia. I was obviously not around, but i love to hear stories of his sweetness and rambunctiousness. My mom says he was very big for his age ( I kinda think this runs in my family) and as you can see, just so handsome.
 |
| Scott Butler |
As I've been thinking about him, I've really been overcome with emotion. Wishing that I could have met him and had one more big brother to watch over me and to tease the heck out of me. My parents are such wonderful people and have endured many trials. Yet, you would never know that unless you knew them closely. I admire their strength and their faith. I know that someday our family will all be united again. We have a lot of catching up to do Scotty, love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment