Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thomas Family Reunion

This past weekend was the Thomas family reunion near Young, AZ. This is something that we really look forward to each year. We cut the trip one night short, because we didn't want to endure another cold night with Makenna hardly sleeping. We still had a great time being with family and enjoying the mountains.
 Grandma and Makenna
 At the creek
 Wow! It's Cold
 Hey, This is kinda fun!
 I love how brad's face is so happy when he is playing sports

Kids playing in the lodge
 Saturday night, Brad's Uncle Robert and Aunt Kim put on a carnival with lots of games inside the lodge. Makenna was having fun watching everybody.
Trying her first taste of Cotton Candy

2 comments:

Justin and Christie said...

I looked at the pictures before reading the captions, and I also was thinking that Brad looks really happy in those pictures!

Julie Rowse said...

Can I just say that my Devil heart swelled with pride at all the many ASU shirts everyone was sporting for game day? Sad, sad loss. Glad it was a great trip!