Brad is always good at fixing up some kind of concoction. Usually it involves Roman, but he gets pretty creative with what else he adds to it though.
This creation:
roasted chicken roman
dried scalloped potatoes
sausage
carrots
onion
cilantro
I think he has a fun time looking through the fridge and cupboards trying to find things to put in.

We did eat it for dinner, it was pretty good!
He didn't put the Wheat Thins in it.
This creation:
roasted chicken roman
dried scalloped potatoes
sausage
carrots
onion
cilantro
I think he has a fun time looking through the fridge and cupboards trying to find things to put in.
We did eat it for dinner, it was pretty good!
He didn't put the Wheat Thins in it.
3 comments:
Hmm, I'm kind of skeptical. That sausage looks interesting. (I'm dying laughing right now, by the way.) That is definitely college student fare with the raman noodles.
By the way, that kitchen looks strangely familiar (not to mention exactly the same from 12 years ago).
Yum yum! You'll have to invite us over for Brad's next creation :)
Hey Lisa I randomly found your blog through Elyse! We seriously need to chat and have a game night or something! And his "creation" does look good! :)
Post a Comment