Over the past few weeks since I've started school I've seen some interesting creatures. The first encounter was a Jack Rabbit hopping around MCC's campus. That was pretty fun. Then this evening as I pulled up to the Dental Clinic, near the entrance door and and in front of my car was a Bobcat. It had really pointed ears and it was bigger than your average feline. I was a little freeked out because, I'm not really familiar with bobcat behavior, so I waited until it passed by and went around the corner of the building before I got out of the car. I didn't know there was such great wildlife in East Mesa.




2 comments:
That campus must be way out there. I've seen a lot of wildlife now too: chipmunks, spiders, geese (not wild, but I don't see them in the store parking lot in AZ), and even a deer.
That would scare me.
Post a Comment