Brad, Lisa, Makenna and Tanner

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dental Hygiene

This is just one of the fun things I get to "play" with,or work with I should say. I think its funny how they make these models with sumwhat crooked teeth. Dental hygiene school is going really well. It keeps me really busy, but not compleatly overwhelmed. It's funny though, it is always on my mind. The other night, I must have been dreaming that I was going to do some work on Brad's mouth, I was startled when Brad woke me up because he was telling me to get my hand off his face!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are some pretty crooked teeth! I'm glad that school is going well so far, and that you're enjoying it.

I keep telling myself that I'm going to start a blog, but never get around to it. One of these days....

Julie Rowse said...

I loved the dream story. I'm just glad I haven't awakened to Phillip doing a rectal exam or something on me!!

Lisa, Andy, Peyton, and Baxter said...

Lisa! I am so excited that you are pursuing a career in dental hygiene! That is so great! You will make an awesome hygienist. I was hoping to get into that program after high school, but I didnt have much motivation to do so. its pretty tough, so i am very proud of you! :) Oh and I love the dream story too. thats so funny. best of luck. :)