Our labor day was spent at one of the world's wonders, and Arizona's claim to fame, The Grand Canyon. To say the least we were not disappointed by its grandness. It was very crowded and there definitely were more foreigners there than Americans. Brad and I have both lived in Arizona our whole lives and we feel happy now that we can say we have been there.
It was neat to see the view from the rim.
but it was even more neat to hike down a little ways into the canyon. Makenna enjoyed the ride and kept slapping Brad's back like to tell him to giddy up.
4 comments:
You have been there before, Lisa. You were a baby and Asians wanted to have their picture taken with you. :)
I know, it's hard to claim that when you don't remember being there :)
Beautiful. It makes me miss the desert.
I can't believe you guys haven't been there before now! We went as kids as a family and were unimpressed because it was foggy and we couldn't see the canyon because it was full of clouds. When I went to school at NAU I went a few more times. Of course you'll have to take Makenna back when she'll remember it so she's not like you! :) Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment